Week 30 has come and gone, and along with it, another visit to U of M. This was our last echo cardiogram for a while, and they were able to confirm the diagnosis of d-TGA. They were also able to rule out any other complications, along with VSD (ventricar septical defect), or a "hole in the heart". We also did a four hour glucose tollerance test to override a previous diagnosis of gestational diabetes. The four hour test left no doubt that Bethany doesn't have gestational diabetes. This great news made our week.
We won't know for a while longer how the birth will go, but it seems likely that we'll induce sometime in the 39th week... we'll keep you updated.
Sunday, March 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When I think and pray about your situation - God has given me this bible verse to share with you, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:26-28 I pray you would know this truth and hold His promise in your hearts during this time. We love you - Caitlin and Rob
Hey Guys,
Love the Blog! It's a great way to keep connected to all the events as they unfold.
We are praying for you both- can't believe how close you are getting to the due date!
We love you guys so much.
-Rach & Gabe
Hey Jon and Bethany,
Have been thinking about, and praying for you guys, over here in Tauranga, New Zealand. God holds everything in the palm of his hands.
Being a baby that was born with complications, I know God can pull you and baby through. He is the miracle worker!
Thanks for the blog to keep us all up to date on Baby Ehrlich. We think about you often. So glad that there is no gestational diabetes. Sorry I missed your baby shower. It was thoroughly enjoyed by Molly & Sarah.
Love, Uncle Leo & Aunt Katie
Post a Comment