
The surgery went great, and Mitchell is in recovery. He won't be stable for the next 8-12 or so hours, so we are still praying for a healthy boy. He looks puffed up like he did at birth, and has some tubes coming out of his chest for drainage. When we saw him a little while ago, he was hooked up to an external pace maker to help regulate his heart rate. Otherwise, vitals looked good... and his oxygen is at 100%!!! This might be a long night, but we're so relieved to have the surgery behind us. Thank you so much for your prayers.
14 comments:
Hurray! I was praying all day (and will continue to) for Mitchell and you guys. It's wonderful to know that things have gone well today! (And I love the family picture a couple posts down!)
Nikki
We are praying all of you.
--Scott and Megan Stryd
That is wonderful news! Praising God with you,
The Woods
Praise the Lord for a great surgery. We have been praying throughout the day and will continue to lift up your family to the throne of grace. Can't wait to see you guys.
Love,
Brian, Jenny & Trevor
I heard about your sons surgery from a friend. I've kept you in my prayers and offerings.
My son, who is now 7, was born with a heart defect also(Tetraology of Fallot). Your son's post-surgery pictures look just like his!
I'd love to chat with you when things calm down. If your interested canby5@peoplepc.com. Otherwise, know your family is in our prayers.
We rejoice that the surgery went well! We'll continue to pray for little Mitchell in the next few hours, and for you both as you wait.
love,
Trisha & Kevin
How very good to hear it went well. Amazing that they can do what they did for him. Continuing in prayer.
What great news. We've been thinking about Mitchell & praying all day.
Rita & Larry
As this day melts into history, so may Mitchell's ill health. We continue to pray for his recovery and praise God for His care for all of us during this time. Love, The Tomans
What great news to end the day with! We've prayed much for both of you and for Mitchell today. We will continue to pray.
Love,
Tim and Sue Herwaldt
That is wonderful news. We are praying all of you.
Ayhan-Mukaddes Gokce
We have had Mitchell in our prayers and what wonderful news that the surgery went well. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers.
Susan and Bill
I am so grateful to the Lord that the surgery went so well. I will continue to pray for Mitchell, and his parents in this still trying time.
Keith I
What a huge milestone for the Ehrlich family! We are praising God for all the good works he is, and will be doing in Mitchell.
Post a Comment